Alexander Forbes is a specialised financial services group that’s been serving the residents of South Africa since 1935. In 2014, it was listed at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). It continues to provide financial products and professional financial advice to institutions, businesses and individuals.
Financial security is a major concern of about 85% of the customer base of Alexander Forbes. They are worried about themselves and their families through the different stages of their lives and the specific aspirations and needs during each phase.
Alexander Forbes has answers to these challenges with the creation of various products to secure an individual’s financial well being by providing various options that are beyond regular assurance benefits.
Alexander Forbes: Individual protection
The company provides different types of insurance coverage – critical illness, disability and life to ensure the client’s peace of mind, not only for the client but also the immediate members of his or her family. Each plan ensures that they will be worry-free and can continue living and reaching their goals. The products are not complicated and are very comprehensive. The insurance products are creative, offering integrated life, insurance, investment and retirement solutions that will build, grow and protect a client’s assets and wealth. The company’s website has more information about the choices.
Generally, an individual’s life protection options are the following:
- Life benefits
- Critical illness
- Disability income benefit
- Children’s trust
Alexander Forbes Life insurance policies
Alexander Forbes provides a variety of personal protection for the family you’ll leave behind in case of death; a flexible solution when you contract a critical or long-term illness and hospitalisation that temporarily or permanently prevents you from working and having a steady income.
Its life assurance policies provide lump sum payment to the nominated beneficiaries of the insured. The insurance amount can be from R100,000 to a maximum cover that depends on the risk level of the member.
Special benefits include the following:
- Immediate payment of the full benefit if the insured is diagnosed with a terminal illness and has a life expectancy of less than 12 months.
- Payment of R50,000 of the insured amount 48 hours upon death. This will provide the bereaved with the needed cash for funeral and related expenses.
- The insured can take out the capital advance representing a percentage of the total insurance amount at the age of 70 as retirement funding assistance.
- A declaration of good health entitles the insured to increase the insurance amount after divorce, registration of a bond, marriage and adoption or birth of a child.
- Entitlement to cash back benefits every 5th year of the policy when the member has two or more standalone life benefits from Alexander Forbes.
- Option to increase coverage up to 100% of the original plan in the first 10 years.
You can visit Alexander Forbes insurance’s company website to find out more. There is an online option to request a quote for a specific life or business protection. With Alexander Forbes, it is easy to tailor a protection plan based on your immediate or future needs.
Alexander Forbes Contact Information
- Address: Alexander Forbes, 115 West Street, Sandton 2196
- Enquiries:(011) 351 5000
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +27 11 269 0000
- Fax: +27 11 269 0149
- Website: www.alexanderforbes.co.za